Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Telecaster® is a stripped-down rock machine featuring a lone Noventa single-coil, master volume and tone controls, stylish half pickguard and cut Tele bridge its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite and snarling highs of the Noventa pickup. But this is no one-trick-pony a surprisingly versatile and dynamic range of tones are on tap with the adjustment of the volume and tone controls. A ’60s C neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5 radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
- Noventa single-coil bridge pickup
- ’60s C-shaped maple neck
- 9.5 radius maple or pau ferro fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets for easy bending
- Cut Telecaster bridge with 3 brass barrel saddles
- NOVENTA SINGLE-COIL PICKUP: The Noventa bridge pickup provides hot single-coil tones with enhanced midrange presence and touch-sensitive playability perfect for bell-like cleans or throaty, overdriven leads.
- “60S C” NECK PROFILE: Remarkably comfortable, the “60s C”-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a substantial playing feel.
- MODIFIED TELECASTER BRIDGE: The Limited Edition Noventa Telecaster incorporates a modified cut bridge design featuring three brass barrel saddles for snappy Tele tone.
- 9.5 FINGERBOARD RADIUS: The 9.5 radius strikes an ideal balance between vintage and modern playability – rounded for comfortable chording yet flat enough for easy bending.
- MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS: Medium Jumbo frets are effective for accurate bending and playing up the neck in the higher registers.
- ALDER BODY: A classic Fender tonewood dating back to the 1950s, alder is tonally well-balanced with even tempered highs, midrange and low-end.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: ’60s “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Noventa Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: N/A
- Configuration: S
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Custom “Cut-Off” Vintage-Style Tele® Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.