The characteristics of CASIOs newly developed Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR* Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. The capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality. The temporal changes in tone that create sound you would expect only from a piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes, are reproduced naturally.
*AiR = Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator
- Sound Technology
- Multi-dimensional Morphine AiR Sound System
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, with a grand piano’s unique sounding timing
- Simulated ebony and ivory keys with optimal fingertip fir for playig ease
- Lid Simulator reproducing the sound effects resulting from an open lid
- String Resonance: resonator achieving deep, rich resonance with 88 keys
- Key Off Simulator reproducing tonal variations resulting from finger release
- Damper Resonance achieving a more naturally beautiful resonance than a pedal
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.