Developed after months of forensic examination of vintage valve amps, the St. James series offers valve amplifiers that are truly lightweight and portable. These amps are simple to use but highly versatile; the intuitive two channel set-up deliver Blackstar’s best ever cleans and overdrives.
- Reactive load allows you to use the valve amps without a speaker connected, mimicing the response of a typical speaker for authentic power-amp tones at home or in the studio.
- The new Cab Rig simulator technology reproduces the sound and feel of a micd up guitar cab in incredible detail.
- Power reduction to 5 watts, or “Sag” setting which recreates a softer vintage response.
- Super lightweight amps, half the weight of a traditional valve amp.
- 50 Watt amp
- Less than half the weight of a traditional valve amp (13.22lbs head)
- USB audio output with Cab Rig advanced DSP cabinet simulator
- Two footswitchable channels and footswitchable channel II boost (footswitch included)
- Power reduction, studio quality digital reverb, and effects loop
- The higher gain 6L6 model offers modern sparkling cleans and high gain crunch.
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.