Our lowest-priced Grand Auditorium to feature the all-star tonewood combination of solid Indian rosewood back and sides with a Sitka spruce top, the 414ce-R serves up a versatile combination of rich, adaptable tone, comfortable play and clean style. Generating a warm voice with strong low-end presence and a sparkling treble range, the 414ce-R is favored by players for its Swiss-army-like utility and easy-playing neck. Aesthetic details include white binding, a faux-tortoiseshell pickguard and Renaissance fretboard inlays. The 414ce-R includes a hardshell case, and its built-in ES2 electronics make it easy to plug in any play wherever you go.
- Solid spruce top and rosewood body for rich tone
- Grand Auditorium body style offers versatile sound
- Interior V-Class bracing adds volume and sustain
- Includes ES2 acoustic pickup for amplified sound
- Taylor hardshell guitar case for protection